Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
I thought not just by looking at it, a .module file is only part of the requirements for a mod to actually work. Basically, the .module file is only a text file (can be viewed with any text editor like Notepad) that tells the game what is needed to work and where to find them.
More important are the actual .rgd files that change how the game works, like how fast buildings are built, how fast units are created and how strong they are, how much they cost, how many upgrades they can have and so on and so forth.
So all that is happening is he is replacing the original .module file but still using the original game data files, pointless.
[Edited by GlenGrainger, 4/1/2009 10:50:23 PM]
As far as I can tell it's more or less the same file created 8/12/05 at 9:16, I've yet to see any quick build or quick fire
1. That you stuff takes almost not time to build...everything, not happening
2. The scouts can see all of the map and marines for the most part, not happening
3. Scout squads go up to 10 + 10 upgrades, not happening
4. Tactical Marines have squads of 10 + 10 upgrades, not happening
5. The Whirlwind and predator fire really, really fast, not happening
6. Turrets and buildings go up really fast, not happening
7. Bolters and heavy bolters do alot more damage, not happening
8. Nothing can withstand a brief whirlwind barrrage, not happening
yeah pretty much, too bad there's nothing like TibEd for DoW, (maybe there is and I haven't seen it yet) then I would try to do it on my own and submit it here. Correct me if I'm wrong please
[Edited by groundshaker, 4/2/2009 10:58:05 AM]
I play Dark Crusade for which I have made my own mod that I created for it.
the posts had me a little confused...
and i don't want to download it until know it's safe...