Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4) Discussion
WRITTEN BY GUNNER ON FEBRUARY 01, 2009, 06:16:55 AM
REPOSTED BY SIL3NT-DE4TH ON FEB 01,2009
A GTA player that goes by the nickname "lolel" had an issue with the Suckurom launcher, and so he sent an e-mail to the folks over at securom and within 12 hours they sent him a reply. They sent a link to a new LaunchGTAIV.exe file that happens to be a no CD launcher. This version of launchIV.exe is actually V126.96.36.199 indicating that a new patch is already in the works, waiting to be released. Below is what they wrote with a link to the new .exe file:
Quote from: lolel
Thank you for your e-mail.
Your issue can be solved with an updated executable.
Please perform these steps:
1. Open the folder 'C:/Program Files/===jeux/gta/Grand Theft Auto IV/'
2. Rename the 'launchgtaiv.exe' to 'launchgtaiv.exe.OLD' in the folder above (Right-click on this executable and go down to 'rename') 3. Download this zip-archive:
4. Extract the new 'launchgtaiv.exe' from the downloaded zip-archive into the folder 'C:/Program Files/.../Grand Theft Auto IV/'
5. Start the new 'launchgtaiv.exe'
If the problem persists, please send another analysis file of the new 'launchgtaiv.exe' to us.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.
SecuROM Support Team
Please note: gta4mods.com or cheathappens.com is not responsible for the files posted above, we do not host these files and are therefore not responsible for the contents of them.
We had that 3 weeks ago.
That support sent no dvd fix to people who had problems with securom etc.
There will be new patch it is fact.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem