Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
Another thing: i find it rather distasteful on the part of cheathappens to see how long so many members including myself has been asking for a good working cheat and yet not one good reply. i have emailed one of the heads and have not gotten any reply to date. now i know they got things to do but none of the trainers so far that i and others here have tried for this game has worked. the game trainers doesn't have the cheathappens signature so i don't think they were made here and hence there failure to work. But whether or not it has the sites signature, one would expect a proper working cheat.
every cheat that i have used here with the cheathappens signature has work, period. so when cheats like these gets issued and there are so many persons complaining that they aren't working, one would expect you guys to atleast create 1 that is absolutely working properly (irrespective of any version). i have no issue uninstalling a game just so i can use a cheat. i only want to know that the cheat will work. i hope someone in admin reads this, for your loyal members especially those with limited or unlimited accounts do look very forward to get working cheats, that's why we turned to u guys for your service.
if there is no intention to put out a good trainer then plz just say so, then we who keeps looking here hoping that u will release a good working one will just stop looking and hoping for one.
1. That you stuff takes almost not time to build...everything, not happening
2. The scouts can see all of the map and marines for the most part, not happening
3. Scout squads go up to 10 + 10 upgrades, not happening
4. Tactical Marines have squads of 10 + 10 upgrades, not happening
5. The Whirlwind and predator fire really, really fast, not happening
6. Turrets and buildings go up really fast, not happening
7. Bolters and heavy bolters do alot more damage, not happening
8. Nothing can withstand a brief whirlwind barrrage, not happening
[Edited by groundshaker, 4/1/2009 1:14:53 PM]
Thanks for the work you put into it regardless!
EDIT: Thanks for the email!
[Edited by sabbey, 8/30/2009 1:42:51 PM]