Command & Conquer 3: Kane´s Wrath Discussion
can someone help me?
i start the trainer first then the game and when i press f1 nothing happens!!!
what am i doing wrong??
1. Make sure that the trainer matches the gave version.
2. If the trainer needs to be in a specific Location place it there (usually the Game folder in your C: Drive), otherwise in your Trainer Manager Folder.
3. Turn off all AV programs, or have them allow the trainer, can be done in some by settings or a popup.
More information is needed to further help, give all that can be given.
well first thanks for helping me butt its still doesent work.
set my av off butt still nothing happens?
if you still have an idea please inform me. going nuts here. .
+ i tried it to put it in the folder on my c drive!!
well hope to hear from you guys soon. and again much thanks for helping me.
Are you sure that it is not your Graphics or sound card much less memory of the computer?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem