Mass Effect Discussion
A couple questions:
1) Can you save at all? Or just certain types of save techniques?
2) If you can't save at all, do you have your (My) Documents setting directly to a drive or to a folder?
If you can't save at all and have your (My) Documents path set directly to a drive, it won't work, as the expectation is that the path is a folder.
A workaround is to do the following:
1. Create a folder named "My Documents" (XP) or "Documents" (Vista) in the drive you have the path at.
2. Change where the (My) Documents path points to the above folder.
3. Run the game and make a save. Then Exit the game.
4. Change the path back to the original location.
It's wierd, but it works. (I had just that problem myself)
I can't save at all (except forcing it using the citadel transport) and my Doc folder is in its default path (Vista OS)... So I don't know how to follow your kind suggestion
I purchased a physical copy of the game today. My current location is the citadel. I can save there at any location. The next step is the galaxy map. My brother has a legal copy. He said he can save anywhere except in combat. There are certain games that you just have to buy.
If you have legit copies from buying from some US stores, then just use the original EXE.
Installed it and took the disc out. Started up the game after running configs and nothing about registration, activation, or inserting the original disc popped up. I think this is a GIANT step in the right direction for once.
I am really concerned with players of legit copies moaning about it also is making me worry its a game problem instead of a crack issue.
To repeat this is not a game issue! This is a crack issue. I know five peolpe who own legit versions of this game. Including me. We have no save problems or galactic map issues.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem