Gears of War Discussion
scratch all that, didnt see everyone elses posts lol. but yeah prolly will be only for Vista.
[Edited by DigitalIP, 10/29/2007 6:28:44 PM]
Leads me to believe that it will be for both.
Microsoft likely got the clue that Halo 2 didn't sell nearly as well as it would have for PC if they didn't force Vista only.
[Edited by SoM, 11/1/2007 4:42:33 AM]
New content includes a new mp gamemode, king of the hill, couple new maps and a chunk of new campaign with the big scary locust boss thing that you see in a cutscene somewhere.
- It is available for both Windows XP and Windows Vista 32bit/64bit.
- It will be Games for Windows Live Enabled on both OS's
- You can double your achievement points since it counts as a "brand new" game.
- All of the features available on the 360 version will be available along with new game modes, extra multiplayer content, extra single player content and the Unreal Engine 3 Editor for mods.
- It is graphically superior to the Xbox 360 version in both DX9 and even more so in DX10. IGN PC has done a head to head if you don't believe me.
- The game is releasing on November 6th and will be in most Gamestop locations by November 7th.
Rumor: I hear they made it so it's not compatible with the new non-game add-on feature that STEAM recently implemented. That would suck considering I access all of my games via STEAM.
YEEPEE ! Gears of war on PC ! We're gonna kick some ass ! Hope I'll be able to get it as soon as possible, very hard for me in France.
May the lord of the games be praised for that
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• No Reload