Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 Discussion
The secondary answer is Ulic Qel-Droma.
Easy point graber question for everyone...
- In KotOR I each of your party members had their own side quest (aside from T3) in your own words describe one of them. I will hand out points meriting the description...
[Edited by Jackal, 7/3/2007 9:34:23 PM]
after prying the information about how he lost his family on telos, you will find his son studying to become a sith on korriban. His son (dusty or dustin i cant remember) hates carth for abandoning him and his mother, when actually carth believed them to be dead and went on to help stop the sith bombardment.
to finish this side quest you must prove to carth's son that the sith are evil and persuade him to leave the academy as well as restore his relationship with carth, but i cant remember how i did that.
[Edited by dstates, 7/3/2007 9:41:27 PM]
Once you learn on Bastila's mother's presence on Tatooine you fly there to start the side quest. You learn that Bastila hates her mother for pushing her father into hunting, which never game her a chance to get to know her father because she entered the academy at such a young age. She now despises her more because her father died in a hunting accident.
The side quest is to find the remains of Bastila's father.
dstates- 5 points.
darkish_raven- 3 points
Question is still open to anyone else...
ordo would probably be the easiest.
jolee would be the hardest ...
- What was the name of General Vaklu's second in command of the Onderon Military?
[Edited by Jackal, 8/1/2007 1:01:00 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem