Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
I've read that some of you have managed to complete the game using the EVO.
May I know how did you managed to get it?
I am tuner type of guy.
So far, I only have RX8, RX7, and some other muscle and exotic cars.
the mitsubishi Lancer 'Evo'lution is only obtained right at the end of the game, in the last territory in career mode. it's a tier 3 car so use the RX7 for now until you can get it.
1. at the start of the career go to the challange series menu, it's at the main menu of the game
2. go to the gold challanges to see which one unlocks the 1992 Nissan 240SX and then complete it( i think it was a drift or circuit)
3. when u won the gold challange series go to career and buy the 240SX it's the cheapest and best tier 1 car in the whole NFSC
4. use the 240sx until u reach silverton( where darius' crew hangs around) and race a bit until u unlock a canyon race with Kenji
5. try and overtake him so don't race all that way for nothing just to get to the bottom and in to another race and after u won go to car lot and buy the evo
these are the steps that u used in nfsc and with these steps i finished with only 2 USED cars and 3 parked( namely the ones of Wolf, Kenji and Angie) and with over 1.000.000 cash in the bank
this is the cheapest, most shortest way i know in NFSC
and don't worry about the 240sx it's fast enough to take on even a tier 3 car provided that u have a bit of experience
try it out!
[Edited by JeanClaude32, 5/15/2007 1:00:39 PM]
Btw, I bought the WRX STi via EAonline..
when i went to one car lot...I saw it there!!!
80k...so I bought it...
but after that...throughout the game, i am not able to customer my WRX.
Does it mean that I cheated?
furthermore...the police cannot id me...hehe
I will try the 240sx..but i am a subaru fan..
Here's a more detailed, yet simple guide to get the Mistubishi Lancer:
1. Beat all areas to unlock Silverton.
2. Beat a couple of races (and maybe a get a territory)
3. Eventually, there will be a territory. It'll have a race to unlock the Mistubishi Lancer (it's a canyon duel against that cheap-ass Kenji).
Now go get that Mistubishi Lancer!
just checking...does it mean that the EVO is also not customisable since it is at the end of the game and not much chance for u to unlock those pro kits?
the WRX is fast...but if it has NOS and Turbo...it would get real interesting
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Speed Up/Brake/Jump
• Unlimited NOS/Speedbreaker/Crew
+ 10 more options