Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
this is indeed a REALLY boring name. mine sounds better:
Need For Speed: Speed Demons
and say that this ain't true?
good thing they didn't call it need for speed pro s**t cos then the game would have really s**tty cars
[Edited by JeanClaude32, 5/15/2007 6:56:34 AM]
these last 2 NFS were junk. nothing whatsoever and what difference were from NFSU2 and NFSMW? because they put in cops and moreover unreal cops that come up with 1000 corvettes and all at the same time?
i'd rather play the good old fashioned NFSU2 at least that game is made by serious ppl not by moneyhagglers
just goto this link and scroll down to the NFS XI part.
[Edited by Sergeydgr8, 5/15/2007 9:47:16 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Speed Up/Brake/Jump
• Unlimited NOS/Speedbreaker/Crew
+ 10 more options