Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Discussion
Just got a few questions/suggestions (bit of both) on ideas i'd like to see the trainer do.
1. Would it be possible to have a trainer that, when highlighting a unit, makes them an elite unit?
2. Would instant unit ability recharge be possible?
3. how about one that allows all buildings to be built? :P
4. Instant victory? :P
5. since you have a super speed mode for units, would it be possible to have a super firing speed mode, too?
Just curious. Sorry if these questions sound stupid, just seems like all of these would be possible.
2. thats already available w/1.4 i believe....
3. this one would have to be a rules.ini type thing. its not what trainers do in general...(hopefully we'll have an .ini file to fiddle w/soon?)
4. no fun in that :P try the engineer tactic i posted. hehe can beat AI in under 1-2 mins if you're quick!
5. possible? but might not be worth the effort? since it'd be easier if there was a rules.ini for that... otherwise AI would have access to same thing?
just my 2cents
4. is fun when there's a mission you can't get through. :P
5. um, no, it'd be the other way around. if it was a rules.ini type thing, the AI would have access. i'm talking like the f6 power thing; anything that goes over your cursor gets super-fast firing.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Increase Money
• Change Energy Consumption
+ 7 more options