Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade Discussion
I can't stress enough, back up the file before you edit it!
1. Edit the Cruciform.cfg to change upgrade time and costs, change timer settings for allie calling, ship cooling etc etc.
Can be found in your data folder. Mine is at the following path, yours will be differant.
2. To get more blood and other options, you need to edit game_state.txt - This location is always changing because its added to your current save. But once you change your blood amount, it carries over to all missions.
Example directory - E:\Genesis Rising\save\1\autosave_asteroids@2007-03-30 08-39-44
3. To change all kinds of settings for your starting ships, and gene level you need to edit entities.set This can be opened with notepad. This is another file that rebuilds in a new save folder, but again, once you change it, and that ship is still active, it carries over.
Example directory - E:\Genesis Rising\save\1\autosave_attack of the stones@2007-03-31 10-37-46
Thiers a lot you can change with the above formentioned files, play around with them, Ive made all my ships pretty well unstoppable and my unit limit is endless. Currently i have a fleet of 150 ships with all gene levels of 99 :P
Takes a lot of the fun out of it, but i wanted to walk all over them this time around lol
Again, i stress, before modding these files, back them up first!
Enjoy, any questions, shoot them here.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Set Max Units to 1000
• Unlimited Health for Ships