Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Thanks for the suggestion erwin_rommel but it still doesn't work. It looks as if "this" is not supported in my version of the game. Is it perhaps because I have a UK version?. Damned if I know.
[Edited by Garminius, 2/14/2007 8:28:56 AM]
EXAMPLE:create_unit London "Crusader Sergeants"
when the unit has more than one word or whatever it called...
like Militia Pikemen Put "Militia Pikemen"
create_unit London Militia Pikemen 1 1 1 1
[Edited by Shadow104, 2/14/2007 2:12:54 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• One-Turn Construction
• Maximum Recruits Available
+ 3 more options