WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2007 Discussion
Also....please please fix the commentary - i hate doing something like the Lastride with Undertaker and having JR yelling 'good gawd, good gawd its the Stone Cold Stunner' with King saying 'that will take your head clean off'....whats the deal with that ???? Also update the commentary - I dont want to hear the same coomentary that was in the last game - its boring and just plain stupid.
I would say that they need something new like - Inferno match, punjabi prison cell match, diva over the top rope battle royal match. On the note of the divas - why should the divas not be able to bleed if you hit them on the head with a chair - logic would be that their head would bust open.
Finally - try and sort out the weight divisions.... since when did Rob Van Dam become a heavyweight ??? Maybe a lightheavyweight - i could understand that. Plus why if people like the Big Khali are supposed to be Ultra heavyweight - where is the catagory in the create a wrestler section - why are we limited to just create superheavyweight wrestlers.
This game needs to be a major improvement....cause I think the loyal fans that have been playing the games for years deserve it.
- a change in the game name (not Smackdown vs Raw, but like previous editions such as 'Here Comes the Pain' and 'Shut your Mouth')
- all 3 brands included
- updated superstars from all 3 brands
- new match types such as the Inferno Match, Last Ride Match
- edited matches so they are correct (Buried Alive matches - put your opponent in a hole in dirt and put dirt onto them, Casket Match - put your opponent in a Casket, finito, not a Buried Alive match where you pput your opponent in a casket).
- commentary glitches to be fixed with updated range of things for them to say
- more alternative story lines (each superstar has a speciality which will involve heavily in their season, such as Jeff Hardy being included in many TLC's)
- updated Create-a-Wrestler section
- updated GM Mode with No. 1 contender matches, the winner automatically being out into a match with the champ so no mistake can be made.
[Edited by Readie, 2/20/2007 8:50:43 AM]
You mean the wreslter's catchphrases. I think this sound good WWE smackdown! unleash the animal.
I think they should put the real Buried Alive match.
Yeah the commentary should be update.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem