Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
[Edited by stryder420, 11/27/2006 8:01:01 AM]
1) find imperial_campaign file.
2) the open the descr_strat with notepad or wordpad.
3) u should see which factions u can play as and under them should be starting year and end date, and timescale. i start out in 180AD and end at 1530AD with a timescale of 0.50
way to many turns really but its fun. think i am gunna change the timescale back to 2.00
i am in the 600 turns with just takeing one zero out of the 1080.
make sure u backup the file before playing with it or u will have to reinstall the game.
[Edited by Enedis, 11/30/2006 5:07:06 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• One-Turn Construction
• Maximum Recruits Available
+ 3 more options