Company of Heroes Discussion
^Command line cheat^
Replace cheat with dev
AKA: Shortcut This type of cheat is used when it's required to add a parameter to the way a game is launched in order to activate internal cheat codes or options. Follow these instructions:
1. Press "Start" and find the icon (shortcut) for the game.
2. Right-click on the icon, then click on properties.
3. In the "Target" box you'll find the location of the game's executable.
(example: "C:\Game Files\GameX\GameX.exe"
4. Add the command-line cheat to the end of this line.
(example: "C:\Game Files\GameX\GameX.exe" -cheat)
5. Once you make the change, select OK to save.
Special Note: If your "Target" has quotations around it, make sure you put the command-line cheat outside of the quotations (as shown above). Quotations will only be present if your game resides in a folder or sub-folder that has a space in it's name (ie: "Game Files". Simply place the command-line cheat at the end of the "Target" line if no quotations exist (ie: C:\GameX\GameX.exe -cheat).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem