hmhm...... no way, 2/10, my team is:
Rayquaza lv 100
Blaziken lv 85
gyarados lv 56
regice lv 40
regirock lv 40
registeel lv 40
i have groudon kyogre aswell
READ THIS EVEN IF ITS LONG!!! IT WILL MAKE YOU BETTER AT POKEMON AND THINK MORE IN A GOOD WAY!!!
Sorry to say this, but I really dont think you guys put much effort into the game. This is my crew and the moves:
1.Sceptile Lv. 100- moves: Sunny Day, Solar beam, Leaf Blade, and Earthquake. "most people dont reliaze that a sceptiles speed is 2 times as much as a blazikens fully grown and so an earthquake would go much fast then any of blaizekens moves even with its speed maxed out with items.
2.Wailord Lv.100- moves: Water spout, Blizzard, Dig, and Attract. Even thogh Wailord defense and special definse is incredible low, making it easy to kill with a super effective/critical hit, it has a crazy high amount of HP that is even higher than a raquza lv. 100s hp!
3.Aagron Lv.100- moves: Iron Tail, Flamethrower, surf, ariel ace. Although steel attcks are only affective against two types of pokemon, Normal, Grass, Ice, Flying, Phycic, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, and Steel are all not very affective against steel. Aagrons only weakness is its rock type.
4.Gradevior Lv.100- moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Phycic, Shadow Ball. Just a generally good pokemon, something has to be able to beat up the crappy pokemon, Plus hypnosis and dream eater is one of the best combos in the game.
5.Manetric Lv.100- moves: Thunder, ThunderBolt, Bite, Rain Dance. Most people dont know that when its raining in battle thunder never misses. Personaly I think a Raichu with Volt tackle Thunder Thunderbolt and Rain DAnce would be much better than my Manetric even if it was a level 80!!!
6. Here's my ace in the hole, the best one of the team....... HERACROSS!!! Lv.100- Moves: Megahorn, Reversal, Brick Break, and Focus Punch. many people say that this pokemon isnt that great at, just a good bug move that has 5 PP and a bunch of fighting moves, but what really makes it great is that its holding a Focus Band. If im in abattle and Im about to die the focus band makes it so it doesnt die and leaves me with 1 HP for one turn, but after that turn If I use reversal then the other pokemon I use it on will go down to my Hp or lower!!! That effect is for all pokemon I fight!!! In theorir, Im invincible!!!
If anyone wants to know what the best pokemon ever is, its a scizor that know reversal with a macho brace thats at lv 100 with all its stats maxed out. Its speed will be the fastest pokemon in the game so It will be impossible for it to go after another pokemons attack. Its speed will be higher than Deoxys in speed form!
Any questions about the game at all I can answer, ANYTHING! And dont ask me if I cheated because I HATE CHEATERS!!! !!! all cheaters.
sorry if you are offended at anything tht I said at all in this post. rate my team from 1-10 10 being the highest, I generally want to know what u think, I dont care if you give my team a 2 i will not get made at you. My teams moves can super effective hit all pokemon types in the game. SCREW SPELLING!
HOW GOOD IS MY TEAM
well, you wanted a reply, kope2kope. fine.
1. My Blaziken will roast your Sceptile, because it has a Hasty nature, plus I maxed it with Carbos and that one berry for speed.
2. My Pikachu (yes, a Pikachu) will wipe out your Wailord using a combo of Drizzle from Kyogre, Thunder, a Light Ball, and an absurdly high Sp. Atk. Plus, my Thunder always seems to paralyze my foe.
3, 5. My Blaziken will beat Aggron and Manectric using Earthquake, combined with high stats and Soft Sand.
4. My Metagross with beat Gardevoir using Shadow Ball, Spell Tag, and, as you said it yourself, its ever-resistant Steel type.
6. My Blaziken will also trump your Heracross using Aerial Ace. And believe me, this Blaziken (out of about five others) will thrash you.
And I give your team a 3/10.
AND if you say I'm a cheater, maybe I should stomp you using my worst team combination of Rayquaza, Latios, Tropius, Metagross, Groudon, and my weakest Blaziken.
Besides, don't complain about the scoring. After all, I'm giving advice and you diss it, so I'll diss your team. Fair enough, right?