Forza Horizon 3 Discussion
1. Launch game and get all the way into the festival.
2. Disconnect internet.
3. Launch trainer and hit F1
4. Go outside and pause the game.
5. Capture your credits/XP
6. Unpause then repause the game.
7. Add money and it'll go up.
8. Go inside and buy a car.
9. Game will save your money
If step 7 doesn't work I start again from step 3 and it'll usually work that second time.
Trainer works fine it can just be tricky to get it working.
[Edited by CTO_7, 10/1/2016 11:18:25 PM]
Cash and all other features work like a charm.
[Edited by woots, 10/2/2016 12:16:20 AM]
Regardless.. Trainer still works after many days..
Not banned even after max money and buying all cars with preset upgrades on the ones that can.
Heres a video of the cars and cash and a little bonus of what jump feature can get you to for fun
[Edited by nmkizzle, 10/2/2016 6:38:10 AM]
Wouldn't that defeat the entire purpose of the game? How about instead of spending hours making that option, you simply put your game disc in the blender. Then just pretend that you won all the races and finished the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.