1) we bought the game awhile back, because it said SINGLE PLAYER MODE
2) in mid/late march they made the statement that the game will require persistant online connection
3) game touts ‘single player’ and there is a ‘story mode’, but the game is 98% MOBA online MP PvP game
4) verified that the game REQUIRES steam be ONLINE to even log in.
5) game AUTO LOGINS using your STEAM ID
6) verified that after login, disconnecting inet that the game will disconnect and require you to relog in
7) tried both ammo and health to lock values.. even though values are locked, you will still die and your gun, while it still fires, there is no effect on the enemy
8) in other words, almost everything is server sided
9) any cheats that work to benefit the player on SP (i.e. if we did teleports or some such thing) likely would work online
10) EULA specifically goes over not hacking the game and etc.
11) after playing the lengthy prologue which you MUST do before playing the rest of the story, it’s confirmed that even on PRIVATE server, it’s logging you into an actual gameserver elsewhere (i.e. the server is not on your cpu, but somewhere else).. so you are never really playing the game on your own computer solely.. you are the CLIENT.
basically this game is yet another title that is probably going to have illegal, MP hacks, but it’s single player ‘mode’ is basically you playing by yourself on the game company server, and most of the single player content is to gain XP while doing tutorial like stuff and levelling up. The Blizzard game OVERWATCH will be the same.
It's too bad really, it looked like it would have been a fun game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem