I receive the message "trainer could not locate game." I am currently running on Windows 10 and I've been looking for fixes, I've tried a few things including:
- Running the trainers in compatibility for Windows 8.
- Deleting & Updating to the latest trainer.
- Using the Steam Trainer Compatibility tool.
- Putting the trainer in different folders, etc.
I've put all of them as exceptions and I know at least two of the trainers should be functioning normally and the other one used to function without a problem anyway.
The only thing I haven't done is set it to "Always run as Administrator," but that's because since updating to Windows 10, for some reason the pop-up no longer has a check box for me to set it as that. <-- If anyone knows how to get the option to "Always run as administrator," back it'd be gladly appreciated.
Aside from that, I'm slowly giving up all hope...
[Edited by russellboii, 4/30/2016 11:11:14 PM]
Where is the temp folder located? If I can't manually make it work again do you suggest downgrading back to 8.1 if I wanted to use the trainers.
it needs full rights.
You could also try a clean Windows 10 install instead of an upgrade.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem