Dying Light Discussion
If you set the session settings to singleplayer VAC automatically disables, else you can set vac secure to off if you set the session to multiplayer/co-op
However i see some messages of lot of people who explain that they have been ban whereas they only play in single player (with mods i mean). I'm worried.
Patch (hotfix) 1.10.1 release notes:
* Disabled VAC when playing coop on LAN
* Fixed rare issue with infinite loading or crash when starting the game
That will disable VAC for your game, that way you can cheat to you're heart's content and not worry about a ban.
We should be safe if you keep vac off in your online settings.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Add Legend Level
• Driver Max Level XP
+ 32 more options