Dragon´s Dogma: Dark Arisen Discussion
So a simple question is there a way to Modify the pawns vocation rank, stats and level without corrupting it's data? i actually want to summon him on my other steam account =(
Yeah editing stats is an almost guaranteed way to get you pawn banned/corrupted. Unless you use a stat calculator, Link, to get your stats, then Capcom's server will immediately recognize a pawn with impossible stats. Editing hired pawns stats, which are kept in your save as well, are a okay because they are never uploaded to be checked. And you can just edit your Arisen's stat to whatever without penalty as well. Only thing to worry about if fighting the Ur-Dragon online; I think if you kill it to quickly it doesn't register correctly.
Vocation rank editing should be fine though, except for making pawns hybrid vocations. That also corrupts.
Another question from me. If I were to increase my main pawn level exp through the trainer and without editing my main pawn's stats with the save editor, will it still corrupt the pawn in question?
Page 1 of 1
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 5:27:04 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
Our review, including how cheats factor into the gameplay and affect the overall experience.
• Complete editing of all savegame information including inventory - gender - enemy health - augments and much more Works with all versions and distributions A How-To guide is provided with the application