1. My IE Smart Screen Filter flat out BLOCKED it from being downloaded. I have downloaded TONS of trainers on your site, and this is the FIRST time the smart screen filter from IE flat out blocked a trainer from being downloaded (I had to use google chrome to actually get the file, and even that gave me a warning but at least let me download it.)
2. When I go to run the file it tries loading some random .tmp file in some random temp folder, and it gives me an error stating it cannot load the some random .tmp file since the file is not associated with any program. (probably because the .exe was quarantined before any real damage could be done)
3. I did a full meta-scan online and found these results (more than just 1 positive this time) - 6 actually! Now some of them are the normal false positives such as these:
a variant of Win32/HackTool.CheatEngine
However the other positives look a bit more disconcerting...
Result page: www.metascan-online.com/#!/results/file/6ffd7519a0684f108ec731a128773c81/regular
This is for the latest trainer for Pixel Piracy.
Please look into this,
Have you tried scanning the trainer with this link virusscan.jotti.org/ which is what they recommend on this site?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem