StarDrive 2 Discussion
the command point option does nothing but make the command points temporarily high so you can keep building ships. turn it off and go to next turn and your CP will be back to normal
the trainer is working as it should. the problem with negative numbers is basically that the high values being used sometimes are written as signed numbers (i.e. negative). save your game, close the game completely and then restart the game fresh from steam and then LOAD your savegame and then turn the options back on or try money again. i have no other suggestions.
Blah gotta figure out the tech tree all the categories now read as futre this and future that but I haven't unlocked the next 2 sizes in ships. I'll assume its all in how to you research the techs to access the ships
[Edited by Doomfarer, 4/10/2015 9:45:20 PM]
I have tried to modify some files and it just doesn't do anything.
I tried to change the production price of the Charging Hub, since 250industry at the start is insanely high....but nothing works....so i gave up.
1. Start new game > save, and remember the save name. Also take note of race.
2. Navigate to the save file:
C:\Users\your user\AppData\LocalLow\Zero Sum Games\StarDrive 2\SavedGames
This may be different depending which drive you have windows installed. Edit: If you cannot find your save file - name it something unique in Stardrive when you save and do a file search .
3. Open in notepad > search for "Race_yourracename" (ensure your the only race of that type, otherwise you will increase the other races' credits).
4. Look for money under what you searched previously and type the value desired.
5. Save and exit notepad.
1.0D Trainer works fine, Well, first two options.
Noticed on Research it'll glitch the research itself to only need 1 Research while you have godly amounts of RP, deactivating does not reset this, but on the RP it does (pity)
Money works, hitting it at the beginning to a load, or a new game, works. Yes it does glitch over after 300 turns to the negative, but redoing fixes it. Probably could drop the numerical value for ****s.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.