The War Room Mission timers. I was informed that Platinum was a viable method of circumventing the wait times for receiving a report. Is this not the case? If so, I will edit my post accordingly.
I have 220ish hours in the game I have found not a single pay to complete prompt on the War Table. The only payments you can do are in Multiplayer, which I haven't played a single minute off because if Mass Effect is any indication of you should avoid multiplayer by Bioware like the plague. (reinforced for me when I realized you can buy 'loot chests' for better gear... WTF EA stay way from Bioware's **** go milk FIFA)
If it bothers that much you can just set your Windows clock hour/24 hours, whatever the case is, forward and the mission will complete instantly, I would do this all the time but I don't since the loading screen times (I find it safer to close the game, edit the clock, re-open the game, maybe you don't need to do these steps, I haven't tried it) make it hardly a viable option, because in Skyrim I don't even have time to see little 'interact-able images' they put there, but in DAI I can go do something else, come back and it will still be in the 'black screen' stage of the loading screen.
[Edited by OnlyLagKillsMe, 1/3/2015 7:18:42 AM]
You can set the clock forward while the game is running any time without any negative effects. I was at the war table changing the time. It's stupid to have a game not let you play a mission or do something until an allotted amount of time has passed. I'm the player I'll play when I want!
Dragon age and Far Cry 4 are top candidates for GOTY, though it really matters not since it's just a title. At the end of the day, what should matter is how it entertains you.
[Edited by Chikushodo, 1/4/2015 6:03:02 PM]
2. Miscreated- ditto^
3. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor- do I need to say more?
4. This war of mine- best survivor platformer out there!
5. Arma 3- Great tactical shooter and super fun with friends but you have to be serious about it and leran the "game's language" which is basically army lingo or else you'll be kicked from every server.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem