Dragon Age III: Inquisition Discussion
Also open Origin and make sure you have the Add-on installed. Sometimes you have to manually install them.
[Edited by guyver12, 11/22/2014 12:34:30 AM]
Once you unlock your first horse through questing in The Hinterlands, you'll have a "stable" appear in Haven next to the Blacksmith area.
Now, go to the War Council and you'll see some new mission on the map to get your other new mounts.
They take 00:00 time to complete and you can do them all right away.
Go back to the aforementioned stable and interact with it (In the corner) and you'll be able to assign your mount.
Your currently assigned mount will be in the pen there.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Focus
• Add Inquisition/Power Points
+ 9 more options