Final Fantasy XIII Discussion
I know completed it years ago on my PS3.. but there is one downside to upgrading weapons and accessories early on, the time requirements in fights for 5 stars is lowered considerably :P
I just use the add gil option in the trainer and buy 99 of each item in order to upgrade the weapons
Yes, but that becomes very Tedious after awhile.
I know because I actually used a save game editor for FF13 on the PS3 and it took hours... I believe simply adding more of the items for the upgrade with a simple button at least for me cuts the time possibly to a 3rd or more...
Just a few thoughts for the future trainer update you're most likely working on, or not (FFXIII receives much hate for putting players through a roughly 6-8 hour linear path).
1. I was wondering if it would be possible to sustain the Gestalt gauge for when you activate an eidolon in battle, so that you may keep fighting with it throughout.
2. Would there be a way to have infinite items/components when upgrading? (somehow bypass the item deduction maybe?) I know you can put an item to level 3 with a lower tier component just to activate the 200% exp bonus gain, and then throw passive detectors through it (tedious, but worthwhile) and max the item to * level. This might be helpful with the field exploration "perfumes" as well (eg. aegisol, deceptisol, and etc.)
I dont think there would be an effective way to replicate accessories and weapons since they take up a full slot without a # indicator. That may require a save game editor similar to black chocobo for FFVII or what not. If you do manage that, color me surprised.
BTW: great work on Agarest guys. Your efforts have me taking breaks from DOTA 2 binges.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.