Final Fantasy III Discussion
1) first I just tested the trainer, both from beginning, and on a save game with 2 more NPC in the party. all options working here as described
2) this trainer was made with the legit steam version of the game which I downloaded TODAY at noon.
3) no idea if this works with 'other versions' of the game, for instance illegally downloaded warez versions (i.e. AliAS)
4) the trainer has built-in AOB search to locate the code, so it likely will identify the code areas to hijack in ANY version of the game (even illegal downloaded warez versions), but it's very possible that the offsets to the various stats are different for versions that are NOT from the legit, patched, steam version.
4) based on your 'problems', I have to assume you do not have legit STEAM version. we have 50 more people who used the trainer today and I have not received any other feedback from them.
however, thanks for your feedback. I cannot replicate your problems with my legit STEAM version of the game.
as for me the infinite gil is all I needed
I wonder if you can add one more option is Item inventory?
Health only works on the last status you checked, so it doesnt work in battle on "selected character" same with the mp etc.
However all of those, sans the job level, works out of battle fine, as long as you're viewing the status.
Not complaining mind you, its a wonderful first release of the trainer.
It only increases the freelancer job that you start with and does not attach to new jobs that you unlock or change to while playing. with the knight job on one of my characters if I hit to select job class then increase/decrease the options it just increases/decreases the freelancer job class for that character not the knight class.
as allways thanks for the great trainer
[Edited by shrapnel999, 6/1/2014 12:46:18 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.