Thank you kindly in advance,
[Edited by Atreyuu2003, 5/4/2014 8:08:00 AM]
[Edited by Atreyuu2003, 5/4/2014 8:08:42 AM]
What about being here since 2005?
Anyways...and AV exclusion list is a whitelist feature provided by most AV vendors. It basically instructs the AV to never scan files or folders that you specify. The idea is that you are attesting to the AV that these files are absolutely safe and that it does not need to worry about them.
[Edited by Neo7, 5/4/2014 9:30:15 AM]
Go with "Microsoft Security Essential" for Win7, it's free and easy.
1. Create a folder on your desktop named "Trainers".
2. Download and install "Microsoft Security Essential".
3. Double click on its icon in the Taskbar.
4. Once opened, click on the "Settings" tab.
5. Choose "Excluded files and locations" (on the left side).
6. Click on Browse at right next to "File locations:", navigate to your newly created "Trainers" file (C:\Users\YourName\Desktop\Trainers) and click it to be included.
Now put all your CH trainers in this folder, et voila, it's done (you might need to restart your pc to take effect).
[Edited by Atreyuu2003, 5/4/2014 1:21:00 PM]
Not too helpful, man. I already gave as much information as I can. I will reiterate, NONE of my cheats say "Trainer Activated" when I hit F1 on the Main Menu screen as noted in the instructions for each game cheat. I have disabled my antivirus (Webroot). What more do you need to know? Be specific, and I'll see what I can do.
[Edited by Atreyuu2003, 5/4/2014 1:41:12 PM]
[Edited by Toki, 5/4/2014 1:56:51 PM]
Right have you updated to 8.1? As that might have effected the Skyrim and Tomb Raider ones.
[Edited by Toki, 5/4/2014 1:58:03 PM]
The main things you should be doing with all trainers and steam is run them both in admin mode. As for other security on win8 I aint got a clue on. But with your AV off it should not really interfer but it might still do.
[Edited by Toki, 5/4/2014 2:01:30 PM]
Also to add - www.cheathappens.com/trainer_troubleshooting.asp
[Edited by Toki, 5/4/2014 2:02:49 PM]