Options (Inventory Editor) ------- Add: New item (Add over 300 items from 5 categories) Edit: Quantity Edit: Ammo
Notes ------- - Infinite Health (Selected Character) While active the currently selected character has infinite health. Does not work when the enemy is on turn.
- Unlimited AP (Selected Character) While active the currently selected character has unlimited AP. Does not work when the enemy is on turn.
- Unlock All Objects/Doors: If an object or a door is locked activate option and MOUSE HOVER the object/door. It's now unlocked as long as you keep your cursor over the object. Click on it to let a character open the object once it's opened it remain unlocked but as soon as it's closed it's locked again (unless you mouse hover)
- Travel Anytime & Anywhere: You can open the world map and travel at anytime and anywhere you want. You don't need any longer to stay in the blue areas.
- Add 'Resource' (Base): Open up the shelter menu and press hotkey to add more of the resource. Reopen the shelter page to see changes.
- Add Stat/Skill Points: Open the character page and press hotkey to add more points. Reopen page to see changes.
- Inventory Editor: MAKE A SAVEGAME BEFORE USING THE INVENTORY EDITOR! Open the CHARACTER page of the character's inventory you want to edit first. Now go to inventory. Please note that the item will be added on the WEAPON 1 SLOT, so if you have any item on this slot put it in your backpack so it doesn't get overwitten. Tab out to the editor and choose any item from item list by selecting it. Change quantity and ammo to anything you like and press 'add item'. Go back ingame and reopen the inventory, the item has been added. You can put it in your backpack. I recommend to switch to window mode while adding items to avoid the delay of switching out of the game. Info: 'ammo' is not only defined to be ammunition but also charges of medipacks for example.
Customize Hotkeys ------- Change hotkeys directly on the trainer/editor by selecting your desired hotkey via a drop down menu. To save hotkeys press right mouse button on a hotkey and press save button on context menu. To set up hotkeys for the editor, click on the small arrow on the right side of the apply button. A dropdown menu opens where you need to click on 'Set Hotkey'. Now press any key you wish and the hotkey is set. To CANCEL press ESC (Escape). Also mouse buttons (left, right & middle) are disabled for hotkeys.
Controller Support ------- Open 'Controller HowTo' tab at the trainer interface for a detailed instruction on how to use a controller. Don't forget to activate 'Use Xbox 360 controller' at the main page.
Does anyone have issues with the unlimited health, AP points and one hit kill working for the main character? They work for the other two members of my party but the main character sits with 1 health and just the normal 9 AP. Not sure if it is how I am activating the trainer to have the full party receive the benefits