Divinity: Original Sin Discussion
NM Avast was deleting files causing the error without prompts due to false negatives.
[Edited by nouralis12, 7/5/2014 12:08:25 AM]
Actualy, making a quick save after using the editor to add skill points and then quickloading will add the edited points.
And Thanks for the updated trainer ^^
1. I actually want to put more points into each attribute or stat areas, but I can't. Checked the forum and it says there is a limit.
Is there a way to put more points into stats (i.e. Strength)? Like say I want to put 50 points into Strength...can I do that?
Also I am guessing the answer to that is a no, but if that is indeed the case, can we get around that somehow (i.e. editing, trainer option)?
2. I can't dismiss my summoned pets. Anyone know how to do that? It's stupid but I tried whatever I could think of but to no avail...
[Edited by Chikushodo, 7/5/2014 5:53:14 PM]
Adding strength and other stats works,with the editor, already put them all to 99, dismissing summoned pets only worked in my case with a "damage spell" called destroy summon
OK, could you kindly explain how you managed to put strength to 99 points? I used the method and my stat points are like 920 points, just sitting there. But the plus and minus buttons that suppose to show up upon leveling up or having stat points, does not show up. So I can't ADD those points to the stats anymore!
Secondly, I tried to use destroy summon spell on my wolves, but they just sit there not taking any damage. I even turned off the infinite party HP, but still doesn't work.
So could you elaborate on these two pleas?
Oh and I'm lvl 13 as of now. I even turned off the trainer, and tried to use destroy summon the wolves, but nothing happens.Played the game without trainer and still no change.
[Edited by Chikushodo, 7/5/2014 8:20:54 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.