Numpad 1: Infinite Health Numpad 2: Infinite Breath Numpad 3: Infinite Energy Numpad 4: Add Quantity Of Selected Item Numpad 5: Add Pixels Numpad 6: Reset Hunger Numpad 7: Fast Dig Numpad 8: Reveal Map
Notes ------- THE TRAINER DOES NOT(!) WORK FOR THE OPENGL VERSION!
- Infinite Health: While active your character has infinite health. If the damage you receive is higher than your current health you may still die. By checking the 'Increase Amount Of Infinite Health To' the trainer increase your maximum health that also effects the amount of infinite health. Your maximum health may stay even after a restart of the game. Use 'Reset Values' button to reset the change.
- Infinite Breath: While active your character has infinite breath.
- Infinite Energy: While active your character has infinite energy. By checking the 'Increase Amount Of Infinite Energy To' the trainer increase your maximum energy that also effects the amount of infinite energy. Your maximum energy may stay even after a restart of the game. Use 'Reset Values' button to reset the change.
- Add Quantity Of Selected Item: MOUSE HOVER an item, it doesn't matter if it's in your inventory or in your quickbar. Press hotkey to add more of it. You can define the amount to be added on each press on the trainer's interface.
- Add Pixels: Each press adds more pixels. You can define the amount to be added on each press on the trainer's interface.
- Reset Hunger: Press hotkey to reset your hunger status.
- Fast Dig: While active you dig a lot faster.
- Reveal Map: While active, the map is reveal that means all blocks inside the maps are visible. It looks like a night vision so unless you don't have a problem with the color I recommend to use it only when needed.
Customize Hotkeys ------- Change hotkeys directly on the trainer/editor by selecting your desired hotkey via a drop down menu. To save hotkeys press right mouse button on a hotkey and press save button on context menu. To set up hotkeys for the editor, click on the small arrow on the right side of the apply button. A dropdown menu opens where you need to click on 'Set Hotkey'. Now press any key you wish and the hotkey is set. To CANCEL press ESC (Escape). Also mouse buttons (left, right & middle) are disabled for hotkeys.
Controller Support ------- Open 'Controller HowTo' tab at the trainer interface for a detailed instruction on how to use a controller. Don't forget to activate 'Use Xbox 360 controller' at the main page.