Assassin´s Creed IV: Black Flag Discussion
Not sure which options rendered my guns into punches but enemies will not die no matter how many times i shoot them.
Either avoid turning those on, or just don't run the trainer at all when you need to kill the jag.
"IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA TO TURN FEATURES OFF WHEN YOU DON'T NEED THEM!"
It's there right under notes.
Maybe he DID need those on right then.
Well.. there goes the basis of your sarcasm
Ok, normally I don't reply to posts like this, but I really want to know, since you seem rather sure of yourself...
1) At what point in the game do you fight a jaguar while swimming...stealthily...and can still aim a gun?
2) At what point in the game are you protecting an ally, while being attacked by a jaguar, AND have enough time to aim a gun without being surrounded and constantly interrupted? (because you don't NEED ally infinite health on if not surrounded by multiple enemies anyway)
Well...there goes the basis of your snarky reply
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem