swarm of updates coming in
jarvawolf1 posted on Nov 22, 2013 9:45:01 AM - Report post
Yea it seems that there is going to be an absolute swarm of updates from reading the official forums another one delivered today as well might be easier to wait a few days before trying for a trainer tho the save editor still works fine
tip get cash with the save editor and just upgrade your sheilds to the lvl4 ones nothing can kill you early on in the campain at all (just rember to not use up all your energy with boost)
IT LIVES MUAHAHAHAHhahahahah
manesse posted on Nov 22, 2013 10:24:39 AM - Report post
Indeed, Patch 1.16 today:
• Fixed video stutter/crackle at start.
• Fixed several more crashes during start-up and in-game.
• Fixed specific crash when using Alt-Tab or changing shaders.
• Fixed specific crash when leaving a highway.
• Fixed several problems with trade ships being blocked from operating (more fixes to come).
• Fixed problem with not being able to see dock icons for certain ships.
• Fixed problem with certain missions potentially not working after saving and reloading.
thanks for keeping the trainer updated.
Daffchilly posted on Nov 22, 2013 11:41:48 AM - Report post
Just take your time and skip a few updates and make one again when the Update flood is over (or at least way less updates)..
Rather take your time than dropping the game completely please!
BlackJack_sun posted on Nov 22, 2013 1:33:37 PM - Report post
I had Steam set to NOT update the game at 1.15. I just checked and it went ahead and updated to 1.16. Is there any way to stop Steam from updating and why have a setting that says Do NOT UPDATE and it have no effect???
The only solution I have come up with is to put steam in offline mode but that is not a very good way to handle this.
Hope some one has a better idea!
Offline mode is the only way i know of, the do not update just stops it auto updating when your client hits the net, as soon as you hit play and its in online mode it will still check for an update and then go ahead and patch. I'm using it in offline mode and keeping in line with trainer releases as the guys can do them.
manesse posted on Nov 23, 2013 11:26:02 AM - Report post
Patch 1.17 - 2013-11-23
• Added autosave facility.
• Added button to clear trade queue.
• Fixed crash after displaying fatal error dialog.
• Fixed stall loading certain savegames.
• Fixed target point list growing uncontrollably in certain situations.
• Fixed problem with ships not joining formations.
• Fixed ships getting stuck during mass traffic trades.
• Fixed several problems with ship scripts.
• Fixed lipsync on Split characters.
• Fixed dialog choices shown in wrong language when loading savegame from another language.
•***** Fixed the primary cause of highway exit crashes. Fix for a less common crash involving highways will follow as soon as possible.
still using 1.15 myself, too many people complained about 1.16 making highways crash. They seem to have fixed that now, I really want to play this game, but trying to restrain myself, and wait till patches calm down.
[Edited by Ashar, 11/23/2013 11:35:36 AM]
jarvawolf1 posted on Nov 27, 2013 9:39:51 AM - Report post
yea 1.17 fixed the highway crash tho the shipyards are still buggy as hell not building ships stuck at 0% other than that a couple of the mods do help from the official site check out the mods and scripting page and do your selves a favor get the reduced mass traffic mod if you are droping frame rate near stations with the traffic reduced by 3/4's its made my game playable beyond what it was normaly (you still get a slight frame rate drop near stations when its doing its thing to show the traffic tho once its loaded in the traffic its back to business with normal playable frame rate without the drop off)
im waiting for the next patch hopefully they fix the shipyard bugs as thats the main thing stoping me getting any where (others report economy freezing tho havnt seen that yet)
IT LIVES MUAHAHAHAHhahahahah
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 9:22:24 PM