Using this Trainer ------------------ Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu. Listen for "Trainer Activated". Press desired hotkey. Click on mark next to the value you've selected (editor) to apply changes.
Options (Trainer) -------
Numpad 1: Infinite Health Numpad 2: Infinite Breath Numpad 3: Disable Stealth Indicator Numpad 4: Save Position Numpad 5: Teleport Numpad 6: Undo Teleport Numpad 7: Teleport To Waypoint Numpad 8: Infinite Ship Health Numpad 9: Unlimited Of Current Item Numpad 0: Stealth Mode Numpad /: Infinite Ally Health Numpad *: Freeze Timer Numpad -: X Feets UP Numpad +: Invisibility Numpad ,: Toggle Minimap Mask F2 : Zoom Out F3 : Increased FOV F4 : One Hit Kills (Ship) F5 : No Reload (Ship)
Options (Editor) -------
Edit: Gold Edit: Wood Edit: Rum Edit: Sugar Edit: Metal Edit: Clothes Edit: Smoke Bombs Edit: Crew Members Edit: Sleeping Darts
Notes ------- IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA TO TURN FEATURES OFF WHEN YOU DON'T NEED THEM!
- Disable Stealth Indicator: While active, the stealth indicator is disabled which creates a black/white mask on your character while he's stealth.
- Teleporter: Use the teleport only while the character is moving.
- Teleport To Waypoint: Create a waypoint on your map first and close the map. Now while moving your character press hotkey. WARNING: YOU MIGHT STUCK SOMEWHERE AS THE HEIGHT COORDINATES AREN'T STORED IN THE GAME.
- Editing Materials: Press escape ingame first to enter the menu where the materials are shown. Now you can edit them.
- Unlimited Of Current Item: While active, the current item whether it's ammo or smoke bombs won't decrease on use.
- Stealth Mode: Activate this option when your notoriety is zero. While active the guards will recognize but not attack or follow you.
- X Feets Up: Where X represents a number you can define on the editor it boost you up to the air. Useful if you stuck for example by using the 'Teleport To Waypoint' feature.
- Invisibility: Most enemies and animals won't recognize you. WARNING: THIS CAN CAUSE ISSUES, DEACTIVATE WHEN NOT NEEDED.
- Toggle Minimap Mask: After activating this option you'll need to open and close the ingame menu. The range of the map being displayed on the minimap is greatly increased. Press hotkey again to disable (you may need to open and close the menu again).
- Zoom Out: While active the camera is zoomed out a bit more than usual for a better overview. This does NOT work on the ship.
- Increased FOV: While active the FOV is increased. Improves the zoom out feature as well. This does NOT work on the ship.
Customize Hotkeys ------- Change hotkeys directly on the trainer/editor by selecting your desired hotkey via a drop down menu. To save hotkeys press right mouse button on a hotkey and press save button on context menu. To set up hotkeys for the editor, click on the small arrow on the right side of the apply button. A dropdown menu opens where you need to click on 'Set Hotkey'. Now press any key you wish and the hotkey is set. To CANCEL press ESC (Escape). Also mouse buttons (left, right & middle) are disabled for hotkeys.
Controller Support ------- Open 'Controller HowTo' tab at the trainer interface for a detailed instruction on how to use a controller. Don't forget to activate 'Use Xbox 360 controller' at the main page.