[Edited by Migito, 9/19/2013 4:11:14 PM]
1. Pick "value between" and enter the number before the K and that number +1 both times 1000. So if you have 12K, you enter 12000 and 13000
2. Click "First scan"
3. Lower the amount by spending some and do it so you know how much you have spent. Make sure not to gain any during this step.
4. Pick "Decreased value by..."
5. Enter the amount you,ve spent.
6. Click "Next scan"
7. you should end up with two addresses for belief and two or three for gems. If you have more, repeat steps 3 to 6 until you have the correct amounts.
8. Edit both values to the value you want. You can use the little box in front of the address to freeze the value. That way your belief/gems won't change.
(Tip) If you're not sure how much you've lost during step 3, simply pick "Decreased value" instead at step 4 and skip step 5.
If you're low on resources, you can do the steps by gaining belief/gems and using "Increased value"
2. Inside the folder "balancefiles_b1.4" (1.4 is version, it may change as the game updates, no big deal)there is a config file.
3. Open it using excel. Go to lines and you can easily modify them for whatever you need.
beliefPerTree # (Change # to say, 15000)
Every time you click and remove a rock or tree, 15000 belief will be added to your belief system!
## GOD POWERS ??? BELIEF
Under that line (shown above) you will find each god power and their respective 3 numbers. Modify ONLY the first number.
Ex: belief_Beautify 5000, 2000, 2000
Change that to belief_Beautify 1, 2000, 2000
Now you will spend only 1 belief point to use that power.
Same applies to all other powers.
BeautifyLength 8 (//Meaning it lasts for 8 seconds)
Change that to BeautifyLength 15 (//Now your beautify power will be active for 15 seconds)
BEAUTIFY_RADIUS 2 (//You know what to do w/ this one...increase the number. 5-7 is MORE than enough to 'paint' a landscape using this value for Beautify).
InitialGems # (change that to whatever number you want)
Ex: InitialGems 200000
When you start the game again from the beginning, the moment you get your first gem, it will be 200000.
And so on...
Hope this helps...
Read the whole file, make a backup and modify it as you see fit to suit your needs. NOTE: These modifications will not be applied in MP challenges.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.