Total War: Rome 2 Discussion
Sry if my eng is not very good (French)
So just make sure you take all yours options to disable before (END TURN)
I shutdown all options (F7) before I order any actions (i.e. battles/champions/spy etc.). Thanks for the product and keep up the great work CH team!
Wozjtf - I use auto-resolve battles and it works fine for me. As I stated three times before, make sure you have all options off (F7) before entering any actions...I mean any...see if that helps. Well with todays update trainer not working...
[Edited by vonBraun, 9/7/2013 3:03:04 PM]
The trainers always works for me, no matter what game, they just work, as simple as that. Despite this game, no matter how much I try it wont cooperate with me. The game runs, not smoothly but it runs without crashes since day 1, no crashes have been witnessed so I know sadly that the combination between the game and the trainer are the cause of my crashes. The following has been tested
1. Launch trainer before game(no admin), no luck, game crashes at end turn or just before it's my turn again.
2. Launch trainer after game(no admin), no luck, game crashes at end turn or just before it's my turn again.
3. Launch trainer as admin or admin rights before game, no luck, game crashes at end turn or just before it's my turn again.
4. Launch trainer as admin or admin rights after game, no luck, game crashes at end turn or just before it's my turn again.
5. Launch trainer same as before but no aw/firewall, no luck, game crashes at end turn or just before it's my turn again.
No matter what trainer version I use, it simply wont work, no matter wich option I choose to use, it crashes. New game, old game, no luck what so ever.
I tried verifying the game on steam, thinking that some file has gone missing, in hiding, or simply wanished in to thin air, but still no luck.
I will have to bide my time and wait for a trainer that works for me.
I want to emphasis that this is not a bashing just my view of the trainer so far.
I aplologize for my grammar, english is not my native language so a few mistakes might be in this text.
[Edited by Rosslan, 9/7/2013 4:45:58 PM]
Only time the game crashes back to desktop is if I leave any options ON, and End Turn without disabling Options (F7).
Keep up the good work!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem