is there any way that the WWE 2K14 game will going to have a pc version???
or it's going to be just like any WWE game???
I doubt it will have a pc wersion. But it will be interesting to see if they can pull of a great pc version.
the best fps i got was 40.
if they hacked it their sales would be low!!
Hackers ? its just an excuse then since the main reasons are always :
1. PC gamers tend to be a FPS or online MP gamers nowadays thus that's why there are few fighting games on PC
2. PC platform are definitely very complex since the gamers mostly have vastly varied PC hardware thus making porting the game to PC is a very complex & difficult one
3. Most WWE fans play their fav WWE game in console than PC
4. Porting game to PC always costly
But in otherside, PC platform also have its own perks like :
1. PC can provide much more able platform to support very complex & detailed graphic & gameplay
2. PC can support many kinds of gaming controller, from keyboard to game controllers
3. PC community always much more active & loyal than console community, they can support the game with many different kinds of fix, mods, and enhanced stuffs to support & make the game much more attractive
4. Everyone have PC nowadays but surely not everyone would have console especially most newest console
5. PC lacks of many fighting or compettive sports like WWE, thus creating a rich market to be explored & reached, especially for great games like WWE
I am hope that someday, we as PC gamer can play a great WWE game in PC in great ports of course
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem