New additions and improvements:
* Added an outcome prediction bar to the combat prompt, race relations are also shown
* Added a ‘Destroy Colony’ option to the combat prompt for colonies, removed from orders list
* Invasion troop levels are now displayed on the after-battle Invade prompt
* Added Orbitals and Missions icons on the Galaxy Map (and to the Legend filters).
* Reduced by a factor of 2.5 the amount of soldiers that barracks can produce each turn
* Universal translator check will now work the same for player and AI races. As long as one side has it both sides can understand each other and make deals
* Space requirements for Survey Instruments and Supply Bays have been reduced. The former can now be fitted on small sized ships
* Hit Points for small sized ships were doubled (actually changed with the major update but not noted)
* Game difficulty settings “easy” and “very easy” now further reduce starting race levels in scenario mode
* Fixed an uncommon crash bug related to the combat prompt system
* Fixed a combat prompt scenario where it would include the same colony twice
* Research buildings will once again receive the base amount of research. This was removed by error during the major update
Sunday June 22, 2014
* Switch ship selection on mouse click will no longer cause a crash in instanced combat
Friday June 20, 2014
* Fixed an issue with the advanced Refit window behaving abnormally and go off screen
* Adjusted the distance between attacker/defender fleets when pulled into combat and their position after it ends
* Adjusted some text for German localized version
Same seems to go for 101 and 102 which were hotfixes following 100 which was a major update, called content update 2 I think they called it.
Hopefully they've fixed what needed fixing with that content update now but who knows, these types of games tends to get a lot of updates, glad you're updating the trainer although it must be frustrating to have the developers patch the game only hours afterwards to fix some minor issues that made it through Q&A testing.
The rest just don't work.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
I have built that Cruiser using infinite credit to get it completed in 1 turn... But for some reason, I always get the "Barbeck Homeworld", "Gas Giants", whle the rests are just really big positive numbers, or negative numbers.
There is no "cruisader", you must mean "cruiser".
The video demonstration just shows the cursor moving around the screen, it doesn't show how you made the edited changes happen.
[Edited by TullyBascombe, 10/7/2014 7:08:21 AM]
DO I have to be building a cruiser when using the trainer or editor?
[Edited by TullyBascombe, 10/7/2014 4:42:27 PM]
It now reads as: v184.108.40.206
Was there some additional path from yesterday ? it's steam version.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• +41 Editor