Legends of Dawn Discussion
Now, if you could just make the game run as good as your trainers ...
and yup the game patched again
now at 1.04s
DreamatrixTeam [developer] 2 hours ago
- fixed bug which stopped camera rotations while right mouse button was pressed and mouse cursor moved over panels, toolbar or any other window
- increased sacrifice time bonus for 5x
- dalek turrets that move toward player
- improved camera position so that when zooming towards player, camera moves slightly forward thus giving larger view area
- enemy missiles now hit walls, houses, barrels and other objects (that is everything that has collideable physics meshes) when fired toward the player, you can now hide from attacks behind the trees, pillars etc.
- player's spells and arrows also hit physics objects, you cannot shoot through walls anymore
1.04s also fixed the range attacks, which were always missing target
[Edited by jackbig, 7/1/2013 10:18:47 PM]
Many of us really appreciate it.
New trainer working after update.
Everything works except "Add Skill Points"
Anyone else having that same issue issue?
Edit: I sorted my problem out by force deleving using trainer then giving myself a ton of xp with trainer and getting xp in game it power levels you and gives you a ton more skill points.... then rinse and repeat until you are maxed out all.
[Edited by woots, 7/2/2013 5:04:24 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.