I was afraid of this. this is why we dropped the game last time. it was a permenently broken title patching over and over..
someone please post what they fixed in this patch on a game that has been out over a year now..
The previous 1.43.1 and 1.43.2 updates didn't fix that much from what I remember but I'll see if I can't find better details on them.
- fixed: items were gone if selecting level editor and after single player mode.
- fixed: search of groups had strange behavior (ghost players)
- new: in groups, the name of the character and level is also shown.
- changed: inserted more coffins in level 1.
- changed: included 3 coffins (instead of one) in the gardens before the bridge of goblins.
- Russian, Italian, Simp Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Japanese, Hungarian and Catalan texts updated.
- some achievements of KEY OF THE ??????, were not ok in Steam.
- crash in groups when players with long nicknames (more than 15 characters)
- first message to callibrate controller (when detected) did not appear.
- simp. chinese, dutch, catalan and japanese texts updated.
[Edited by LordJB, 6/18/2013 11:50:27 AM]
16 JUNE 2013 - FRANFISTRO
- new: added tower of mages in the town to purchase spells and essences
- new: candles can now be fixed
- new: Ubuntu now sells weapons, armor and arrows.
- new: Undead vendor sells the "orb of rebirth".
- changed: Bosses now drop 3 keys instead of 1.
- changed: reduced equipment damage when dying from 5% to 4%
- changed: no key is necessary to reach UBUNTU, the vendor.
- changed: in monteorc removed platform that broke the sight line in fire helmets room.
- fixed: default mapping for XBOX controller is now ok.
- fixed: sword mastery 2 now works ok
Pretty significant update this time.
[Edited by YinKuza, 6/18/2013 11:52:22 AM]
"I assume there will be a number of updates for the game now"
"this is steam early release access' !?
wow.. I should have just let this title sit. somebody actually led me to believe they were simply releasing the finally fixed game on steam.. nobody mentioned it was still hopelessly broken and what-not...
yeah.. after this last patch we will probably take a break from this game for a bit while they re-fix the steam version of the broken game they re-fixed when it wasn't on steam and are still fixing a year later..
at least now you can play the game in catalan language (derp.. eyerolls.)
pwiz will post the updated trainer in a bit. after this one, don't be surprised if we let this dog sit for a bit as the developers learn how to write a game and continue tinkering..
It's just a shame that they're releasing lots of small updates so I can understand why you'd shelve it for now. I'm only using the trainers and I'm getting a little annoyed at the frequent updates.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem