Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate says it's 1.04 it's a Steam Copy.
I run Windows 7 (64-bit) I have used other trainers for other games quite fine with 0 problems. It's just this game I'm getting trouble with. Does anyone know what this is? I checked the previous threads and tried to follow their steps but it dies when trying to phone home. Does anyone have assistance? I don't think I can just ask PWizard to drop things to help me, but I would love to see his trainers working on my computer.
also, check what version of internet explorer you have. IE 10 can cause problems with trainers.
this sounds like more of a problem with security software to me. even though you may be able to use other trainers with whatever
AV you're using, every trainer is different and it could be blocking this one.
Also for steam version use Trainer 3. Note as much as the NFO says its for 1.04 that trainer works on 1.05. As I am still using it today.
Also keep your trainers in one folder in your Documents and also deny the A/V from poking in there or messing with the trainers which I hope you should be able to do via tools or options in your A/V.
I've downloaded pretty much every trainer for Dragon Age: Origins hoping to find one that works with Ultimate Edition but every trainer errors 2 seconds after it opens. None of the other trainers from this site (in the new or older style) crash just the ones for Dragon Age. I'll put Trainer 3 in the folder and use some of the older tricks to try and get it to work but first I will revert to IE9.
The trainer isn't life or death, I was just trying to speed up a run so I'll try one more time after I revert IE then just play.