Metro: Last Light Discussion
A few fun facts: Not using trainer, not pirated or obtained from "questionable sources" (unless steam has some shady characters....)
I have had that problem before as well and simply reloading last checkpoint will not help the problem. It's something to do with the AI scripting I think.
You need to go back and restart the chapter again (Pain in the backside I know but it was the only way)
Mind you, when I restarted the chapter I made a few changes to the way I played not sure whether it'll make a difference or not:
1) Not picking up the shotgun in the room where the beast surprise attacks you
2) DO NOT fire during the stampede of bad guys outside plane
3) Kill the demon rather than let it pick you up.
Try those when you restart the chapter and see whether it helps or not. Pavel should basically boost you into the hole into the theatre.
[Edited by Fubar69, 5/15/2013 10:58:51 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Darkness Mode (Invisibility)
• Unlimited Health
+ 14 more options