Sacred 2: Ice & Blood
1. Dragon Mage dies in one hit after you start the game and encounter 2 guys? I had infinte health option on but I die by those two guys. I used the mage (female) before and the cheat works fine w/ her, just like it does w/ all other characters, except Dragon Mage.
2. Can't use money to buy anything when played as Seraphim. Money cheat DOES work w/ other characters, but not her!
Hi,I tried the Dragon Mage character. Are you doiing the folllowing?
1. Open trainer
2. Open game
3. Start game / continue game
4. Hit F1 in GAME WORLD
If you hit F1 at the menu the tranier won't work properly. You have to hit F1 in the actual game world with your character loaded and all. This worked for me, my dragon mage took no damage and health was set to 999,999. I'm wondering if this is the issue. Let me know!
(I tried the seraphim character a while back, I haven't been playing this game since I want to finish the first one before this one. I don't have time now, but I'll try it out later.)
Yup! I do exactly what the trainer says. Here are the problems I have w/ this game (after my last post, they seem to appear out of nowhere).
1. Dragon Mage dies (as stated before) even though his health shows 999999...that! Same happens w/ the warrior dude too AND inquisitor.
2. I can NOT buy items (even though it says "Do you want to buy X item for Y amount? YES/NO" and I choose NO. This problem applies (so far) only w/ Dryad, and the inquisitor. I noticed I CAN buy item that I have an empty slot for. In that case, the item is immediately auto-equipped into that slot (i.e. Leg). BUT after I've purchased (say...a boot) an item, the I can't buy anymore to put it in inventory! All other items I can't buy even though it gives me confirmation. My money shows maxed out as well.
3. All cheat functions work ONLY w/ my mage character.
I do follow the instruction. Start game, Then Start/Continue game. Press F1 to hear "Activatedd" then press corresponding function.
Oh one more thing: The spell and their upgrades (Default button E to show on Right Side on screen) can't be upgrades when I use the cheats. Too many issues I'm having w/ this trainer. Any clue?
About the infinate gold, I to came across the same issue and saw this posting in another thread:
1) move everything ( your characters ) in this directory c:users/your name/saved games/Ascaron Entertainment/sacred 2 to another directory
2) delete everything in this directory
3) start the cheat
4) start a new game and it will ask you to select new character
5) setup your character and begin the game
6) once in game, activate the cheat
7) press num 2 and you should hear and see the millionare achievement milestone ( only this confirms that unlimited money is valid )
Apparently if you have a character (say Dragon Mage) anbd the above folder of characters is emtpy you when you press num 2 the word "millionare: floats above the characters head. Now your gold is usable.
But if you want to start another character and have usuable gold do this-
1. Save these two files hero01.sacred2save and hero01.sacred2stats Move elsewhere.
2. Empty out c:users/your name/saved games/Ascaron Entertainment/sacred 2
3. Start trainer
4. Start game/ create new character
5. Enable unlimted gold (you have see 'millionare' float above characters head showing gold is usable.
6 Exit game
7. Take the files from step 1
8. Rename them hero02.sacred2save and hero02.sacred2stats or 03 04 depending on how many times you've done this. Just remember not to overright the saves in your folder!
9. Put the files from step 8 back into c:users/your name/saved games/Ascaron Entertainment/sacred 2
Now both characters should have usable gold.
About the spell upgrades, I'm unsure as to what you mean. Which option are talking about? The money cheat is the only option that gives me issue. I messed with the game for almost 2 hours and finally checked another thread to get it to work. lol
Speaking of which, the money fix was submitted by a user named johntse so the credit goes to him.
As for the spell cheat...what I meant is following:
When you press E (Default button) to bring up the spell list (comes up on right side of the screen), you can choose a spell and it will show that the spell can be branched out to two rows...(they appear as + signs). Now if I have fulfilled the requirements to upgrade one of those spell, the game should give me the option to select one of those + sign to 'branch out' my spell's ability. THAT does not happen w/ my mage or other characters. Ironically, it DOES happen w/ the dryad. -_-
So I guess it's also one of those glitch that could be fixed w/ the money glitch problem's solution. I'll try it all. Will let you know. Thanks again for rapid reply.