F1 2012 Discussion
Today sees patch #11 available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2012. This is very likely to be the last patch for PC.
This update addresses the following issues:
• Made an improvement to the AI under braking that will stop them from crashing in to the back of the player so frequently.
• Deactivated the run_on_cpu option which was added with the last patch. The feedback given did not indicate that this improved the framerate for anybody.Fixed two issues when using the Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP Wheel.
o The default Logitech control profile is always selected after player attempts to customise the controls with this wheel.
o Placeholder graphic shown for View Replay button icon when using a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP Wheel as no button/key is assigned to View Replay.
Thanks for your continued feedback!
So as you can see, this will probably be the last update for this game. And I see that the trainer is put on "retired".
I kindly ask, is there any chance you will update this for the last time as well? I would very much appreciate it.
I read the "FYI Regarding Retired Games/Trainers" thread and I know about the whole thing by doing it all over again if the devs changed to much (hence the full update list). If its not too much i'd like to request an update
If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.
But sadly it's retired. ... Maybe it's hard to add the Steam support and the update.. I don't know how these things go but.. maybe it's because of this.
I'd rather not use a no-CD crack since I'm paranoid getting a virus.
I'll just play it the old fashion way I guess.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem