LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  SUPPORT 
HOME / MESSAGE BOARDS / OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Off-Topic Discussions

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 3 of 8   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
BARCA! BARCA! BARCA!!!!
 
latios_power  posted on Mar 15, 2013 5:21:22 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to latios_power
ELITE
quote:
originally posted by kingkob

quote:
originally posted by latios_power

Evan's reply was violent? really?

lol check out the link i posted now that is violence!

Not only violent, but stupid and crazy.

 
Mirraluka  posted on Mar 15, 2013 3:28:14 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Mirraluka
VETERAN
quote:
originally posted by kingkob

quote:
originally posted by latios_power

Evan's reply was violent? really?

lol check out the link i posted now that is violence!

No disrespect to you Kingkob but you know as well as i do violence is violence no matter what form it takes,i would also correct myself if i gave the wrong impression NO not all football fans are violant not even 80% but the other 20% gives it all the bad name it gets.

 
kingkob  posted on Mar 16, 2013 7:20:27 AM - Report post

Trainer Maker
Send a message to kingkob
STAFF
unfortunately you are right, these 20% or so ruin this beautiful sport..
 
ae_LON  posted on Mar 24, 2013 5:17:04 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to ae_LON
ELITE
Not to burst your bubble on your Barca enthusiasm but this year no Champions League win, I'm sorry.

Bayern München

 
kingkob  posted on Mar 24, 2013 8:58:40 AM - Report post

Trainer Maker
Send a message to kingkob
STAFF
we'll see.. we'll see...
 
latios_power  posted on Mar 24, 2013 9:40:38 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to latios_power
ELITE
quote:
originally posted by ae_LON

Not to burst your bubble on your Barca enthusiasm but this year no Champions League win, I'm sorry.

Bayern München

I hope

 
ae_LON  posted on Mar 24, 2013 12:44:52 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to ae_LON
ELITE
now that's a surprise. a non-german routing for Bayern or routing against Barca? lol
 
LordVenator  posted on Mar 24, 2013 1:44:25 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3 Stars. Next Rank at 4000 Posts.
Send a message to LordVenator
ELITE
quote:
originally posted by ae_LON

now that's a surprise. a non-german routing for Bayern or routing against Barca? lol

He's rooting for Bayern, but also loves Barca.

Page 3 of 8   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
  Post Reply
Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 1:43:34 AM
CoSMOS Gamehacking Tool
  
Introducing Cheat Happens CoSMOS, a brand new self-service gamehacking tool designed for absolute beginners and advanced users alike. CoSMOS makes it easy and fun to hack your own PC games while waiting for our programming team to release new and updated trainers.

Featuring in-app tutorials, plenty of video demos, download CoSMOS today and start enhancing your favorite games in minutes.

Message Board Moderators
Neo7
Neo7
Latiosmaster47Latiosm.
forty-twoforty-two
HonestGamerHonestG.
dstatesdstates
Important Board Topics
Trending Topics