Brutal Legend Cheats
Just main story.16 hrs played.Might play some side missions today while waiting on Tomb Raider Preload to be released.
Don't Shoot me
And another patch!
• Fixed startup crash caused by certain webcams that appear to Windows as controllers with hundreds of buttons.
• Fixed jittery high speed cutscene objects (like cars) when Hifi Sim is enabled.
• Fix bug with Overkill achievement not unlocking. This should unlock retroactively for anyone who already completed it.
• Fix bug with Protector achievement not unlocking. This should unlock retroactively for anyone who already completed it.
• Fix bug with beast Master achievement not unlocking. This achievement will need to be re-completed, but not incremental progress will save correctly.
• Fixed instructions to display proper controls in Rockmore UI.
• Additional optimizations.
[Edited by Supersize, 3/5/2013 4:20:12 PM]
Personally I have no problems with the guys here waiting a while before updating the trainer, so many new games at the moment to keep us occupied lol.
that's not a lot gaming time. I really don't recall how long it took me on xbox but then again, I never finished the game. thanks!
[Edited by machine4578, 3/6/2013 1:14:35 PM]
Looking at their Steam forums I found these changes listed:
**3/8/13 Patch 2**
Second patch for March 8th. We wanted to get a few changes in your hands for the weekend:
* We tuned the score adjustments for ranked matches, and properly save the new ranking of the winning player
* Remapping multiple controls and directional inputs has been fixed
* The Wall of Speakers effect render properly
* The beer delivery mission works correctly with hi-fi sim
* New command line option: "-reassignWithAnalog". With that flag, you can start using a gamepad by moving an analog stick, or start using the mouse by moving it
* New command line option: "-disableXInput". This forces all gamepads to use DirectInput drivers instead of XInput drivers
And another patch!
* Improved skill matches for ranked games
* Fix for the disconnect crash
* Fix for the flocking spiders
* Fix for the 'Favored' achievement, which should retroactively unlock if necessary
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.