I've tried for hours getting the trainer to work by uninstalling and reinstalling .NET framework... But to no success...
I've tried reinstalling .NET Framework 4.5 a few times now, but with no difference.
Am I doing something wrong?
- Edit: Dungeon Level EXP
- Edit: Current Health (Baal)
- Edit: Maximum Health (Baal)
- Edit: Current EXP (Baal)
- Edit: Level (Baal)
- Option: 'Units Aren't Hungry'
- Replaced 'Set Dungeon Level To 10' with 'Add Dungeon EXP'
- 'Infinite Health' is now binded to the unit's maximum health
Turning my A/V off however did occur to me while I was fiddling around on my own... Still no difference.
PS. I've just been checking to see if this is a general problem with your trainers. And it seems that all the trainers which include an editor and the file ~mnn133.tmp are unable to run on my system...
I have tried turning A/V off but makes no difference... It is like the connection is lost when it tries to verify with CheatHappens.com
[Edited by Syrica86, 2/15/2013 8:26:18 AM]
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.