Aliens: Colonial Marines Cheats
Glad they added the film grain toggle.
[Edited by Supersize, 4/10/2013 12:22:57 AM]
[Edited by PV_Postman, 5/6/2013 5:39:00 PM]
[Edited by PV_Postman, 5/6/2013 5:39:59 PM]
v1.4.0 Update (July 22, 2013)
- Adjusted melee encounter animations
- Various AI improvements.
- Adjusted Xeno behavior to only allow for tail attacks when they’re on ceilings
- Fixed an issue that could cause Xenos to walk upright on ceilings
- Adjusted Lurker AI to retreat a bit after a close encounter
- Fixed a bug where AI marines would occasionally default pose if incapacitated from a melee encounter
- Fixed a bug where AI would still be targetable by Xenos while incapacitated
- Changed the close encounter lighting to fade out instead of abruptly turning off
- Addressed an issue where player weapons would possibly continue to fire during melee encounters
- Adjusted the dissolve effect for Xeno head pieces and particles in Bug Hunt and multiplayer
- Adjusted the attack angle for the Xeno tail stab to prevent stretching
- Addressed an issue where Xeno gore effects would occasionally play twice
- Addressed an issue with the ‘Eat This!’ achievement from not being unlocked when using the double-barreled flush gun
- Addressed a rare crash bug when using interactive objects
- Addressed an issue where the motion tracker ping would play when you didn’t have a motion tracker available
- Addressed an issue where some particles would not appear when the World Detail slider was set to the minimum. NOTE: This may require some users to re-configure the World Detail slider (under Settings -> Video ) to ensure the setting is applied properly.
- Adjusted “Recruit” difficulty to be easier. (Other difficulty options have not changed)
- Adjusted a broken Extermination Point in Excavation
- Addressed an issue in Extermination where the last two Extermination Points used would sometimes immediately reactivate
- Addressed an issue that wouldn’t let you select spectator cameras when joining games in progress
I'd guess this also makes the game compatible with the upcoming "Stasis Interrupted" single-player DLC.
[Edited by DreamKnight, 8/6/2013 12:59:44 PM]
[Edited by DreamKnight, 8/6/2013 1:00:42 PM]
ALIENS: COLONIAL MARINES TRAINER 188.8.131.521923
trainer still works with the Steam version as of June 2015?
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.