IMPORTANT ------------------ You need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher, otherwise the trainer will crash. You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21 (You must install it only once)
Using this Trainer ------------------ Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu. Listen for "Trainer Activated". Press desired hotkey (trainer).
Options (Trainer) -------
Numpad 1: Infinite Health Numpad 2: Unlimited Missiles Numpad 3: No Reload Numpad 4: No Overheat Numpad 5: Instant Target Lock Numpad 6: Unlimited Flares Numpad 7: No Cooldown On Flares Numpad 8: Increase Amount Of Maximum Flares Numpad 9: Mega Health
Notes ------- - Infinite Health: While active, most types of damage will be blocked (but you can still die, for example due to heavy crashes).
- No Reload: While active, you can fire missiles without a break.
- No Overheat: While active, your machine gun will not overheat.
- Instant Target Lock: While active, your target will be instant locked in dogfights (red circle).
- No Cooldown On Flares: While active, you can use flares at any time you want.
- Increase Amount Of Maximum Flares: While active, your maximum amount of flares is highly increased.
- Mega Health: While active, your health is highly increased.
Customize Hotkeys ------- Change hotkeys directly on the trainer/editor by selecting your desired hotkey via a drop down menu. To save hotkeys press right mouse button on a hotkey and press save button on context menu. A file will be created inside of the trainer/editor directory. If this file is missing or damaged the standard hotkey setup will