Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection Discussion
0x90 if you want my old notes on these games, feel free to msg me and i will send them. no idea if you are adding anything more or if they will help.
1. Start trainer, select your game
2. Start game via origin
3. Press F1 at the main menu, listen for trainer activated
4. Go ingame and press desired hotkeys
//edit: I've added the button as somewhere people requested to have a simple start game button. And in fact of it is nearly impossible to get the real path of your game (billions of possibilities where the game could have been installed), I've added a button checking the trainer's directory for the process name of the game (in MOST cases, it's the game's executable).
But in THIS case, it isn't.
[Edited by 0x90, 1/25/2013 2:07:51 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.